The Governing Body of AMERICAN PREPARATORY ACADEMY will have a meeting on Friday June 2nd at 12 pm at 8377 West Patrick Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89113. Below is an agenda of all items scheduled to be considered. Unless otherwise stated, items may be taken out of the order presented on the agenda at the discretion of the chairperson. Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate physically handicapped persons desiring to attend the meeting. Please contact APA’s Office at (702) 266-7889 in advance so arrangements can be made. Public comment may be limited to three minutes per person at the discretion of the chairperson.
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance/Roll Call
- Approval of minutes from 3-22-2017 board meeting
- Public Comments and Discussion – Members of the public are invited to comment on any items on the agenda below. No action will be taken on any items during the public comment period, but may be taken at the appropriate point in the agenda
- Discussion and possible action: Audit proposal for 2016-2017 school year
- Discussion and possible action: Addition of credit card processing account with APA-LV (to receive fees)
- Discussion and possible action: Final Budget for 2017-2018 School Year
- Discussion and possible action: PTO Bonus Pay
- Discussion and possible action: Finance Report
- Discussion: Report from Business Manager
- Discussion: APS Update
- Discussion and possible action: Academic Report Christie Olivieri
- Discussion and possible action: NRS 388A.320(5) payment to eligible members of board
- Board Comments- Discussion
- Public Comments- Discussion
- Adjournment for Board Training
This notice and agenda has been posted on APALV’s website and on or before 9am on the third working day before the meeting at the following locations:
1. Spring Valley Library 4280 South Jones Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89103
2. West Charleston Library 6301 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 891463.
3. Sahara West Library 9600 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89117
* In Accordance with Section 241.020(2)(c)(2) of the Nevada Revised Statutes, all of the agenda items are subject to action and disposition by the governing board, unless the agenda item specifically indicates otherwise. To promote efficiency and as an accommodation to the parties involved, agenda items may be taken out of order.